- Icicle ceiling lights
- Tables – covered, skirted, lights; head table; tables for cake, guestbook, gifts, and punch
- Backdrop with lights by head table
- Backdrop by entry way (satin or plain)
- Archway with lights (metal or wooden)
- Chandelier, drapings
- Linens (white or ivory)
- Plus everything in the $400 package
- Bridal Suite
- Shuttle Bus
- Champ (1)
- Linens (Linen White or Ivory)
- Place Settings
- Bridal Table Served
- Guest Book Table
- Gift Table
- 2 Round Family Tables
- Event Space (Rental)
- Plus everything in the $800 Package
Additional Items may be Purchased
- Cocktail Tables - $50 - with linens
- China Plates - $1 each
- Ceremony at Club - $200
- Candy Bar - Cost of Merchandise
- If you are hiring an outside decorator, we require a $300 deposit. Decorating will be held to a “specific time” to be arranged prior to the reception.
- We are not responsible for hired decorators, or rented items.
- We do not allow glitter, confetti, gum, or hay bales.
- All centerpieces and decorations must be approved by management.
- If you are decorating yourself or if you have hired a decorator, we need to know when you plan to decorate. Keep in mind that 4 hours is the time set aside for decorating.
- These prices are subject to change if additions to the above occur.
- Chair covers $100
- Uplight $100
- If wedding ceremony is held at Supper Club, there is a $250 minimum charge; includes chairs,, archway, unity table.
Booking Your Event
A nonrefundable booking fee of $500 and a $500 deposit is required 6 months prior to your event. All food and beverages will be supplied and prepared by Forada Supper Club, excepting wedding cakes and cupcakes. Meals for children 5 and under are free. We accept checks or cash. There is an ATM on premise. We do NOT take credit cards. Note that all wedding and reception accounts are to be paid in full at the end of the reception.